1. We believe the Bible comprised of the 66 books of the Old and New Testament are the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, holy and perfect, creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, (that He is fully man and fully God), He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, in His miracles, His death on the cross to atone for our sins through his shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His assension to the right hand of the Father where He is now our High Priest, and in His personal and imminent return.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. That only those who receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and become children of God. That this salvation is only by grace through faith and not merit.
5. We believe the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict people of sin, regenerate unbelievers, indwell, instruct, guide, and enpower believers for godly living and service.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the believer and the unbeliever. The believer to the resurrection of life, everlasting blessedness and the unbeliever to the resurrection of damnation, everlasting conscious punishment.
7. We believe that the church is comprised of all people who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been born again by the Holy Spirit and are therefore united together in the Body of Christ.